FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JobFLEX™ Announces Call for Beta Testers and Reviewers for Next Gen Estimating App
Cutting edge app gives users the freedom to create estimates in the office or in the field; without 4G or Wi-Fi connection
April 23, 2015, Rockford, MI – JobFLEX™, a Midwest software company, announces a Call for Beta Testers and Reviewers to provide feedback on a new version of its mobile app, which will be available on Google Play™ free of charge in Spring, 2015. Selected beta testers will then receive 6 months free of the JobFLEX Pro version (a $600 value). Beta testers and reviewers are required to have an Android device and work and/or publish in one of the following industries to qualify:
- Construction–General Contracting, HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing, Electrical, Landscaping, Remodeling, etc.
- Distributors–Building Products, Electrical Equipment, Plumbing/Heating Equipment, Machinery, etc.
- Service–Catering, Sign Companies, Advertising, Sales Reps, Specialty Services, etc.
JobFLEX, allows businesses to create professional estimates quickly and efficiently. The free Google Play version of the app includes the following features:
- Create estimates from anywhere; without 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- A new simplified and streamlined interface
- Quick in-app access to account settings
- Easy-to-build materials list that is editable from anywhere, anytime
- Photos can be included in estimates to make a lasting impression
- Customizable format for each estimate
- Preview, email, or print estimates with just one tap
- Unlimited customer support
- Create estimates for up to 50 customers with 1 user account
For additional features, users can upgrade to a JobFLEX Basic or Pro package. JobFLEX Basic is available for one user and allows project files (customer information, photos, quotes/estimates, job sheets, etc.) to be uploaded to a secure File Directory and accessed later, from a mobile device or a computer, so all customer files are organized in a central location.
JobFLEX Pro, for companies with multiple users, includes the File Directory feature as well as a CRM, scheduling tools, and several reports. The additional features allow users to take the power of the JobFLEX mobile app and apply it to their entire business.
“Feedback we’ve received from those who quote in the field demonstrated a need to simplify the process for implementing new estimating technology,” said JobFLEX CEO/President Kim Phillipi. “The improved JobFLEX app on Google Play will allow users to begin quoting immediately, without uploading a materials list, which can be time consuming. Streamlining and speeding up the quoting process will result in more quotes being generated and increased revenues for our users.”
To gain early access and become a JobFLEX beta tester, visit www.jobflexapp.flywheelsites.com/early-access.
# # #
Linda Hall, Director of Public Relations
JobFLEX empowers in-the-field sales staff to create polished and professional quotes on-site – no tech savvy required! Our cutting edge mobile app empowers salespeople to save more time, quote more work, close more jobs, and make more money. JobFLEX is available for all Android 4.0 or higher devices (phones and tablets). For more information, visit: www.jobflexapp.flywheelsites.com.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.