1. CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND SERVICES DATA
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- Any information that you submit to the “Site”
- Contact information, such as first and last name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, company name, company website, and company email address. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information and when this information is collected in forms on the Site, it is collected and/or transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Your use of the Site, including transactional information, information about the products and services you purchase or download, or about which you inquire
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on the Site or indicated by your use of the Site and any of the JobFLEX products or apps
- Financial, credit card, and payment information
- Event and conference participation information such as lectures, classes or booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by JobFLEX or JobFLEX. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence
- Information received from third parties
- Your geolocation
- Embedded URLs: JobFLEX also uses a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site, but is not associated with Personal Information and is not used beyond the session.
- Embedded Pixels: On the Site, JobFLEX may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits to the Site as opposed to aggregate hits. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in emails to provide information on when the email was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s email address.
- Third Party Cookies: JobFLEX has engaged one or more third party service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from visitors to the Site. The service provider(s) set cookies on behalf of JobFLEX. JobFLEX also uses other third party cookies to track the performance of JobFLEX advertisements on their websites.
- JobFLEX may re-associate the information provided by the technologies directly above with Personal Information.
- Analytic Data from Google Analytics or other third party analytics tools.
- Any other additional data that you voluntarily submit to the Site, App or any of the JobFLEX software products.
- Log File, Device ID’s and Clear Gifs: We collect information related to your browser or mobile device each time you access the site or use the application or service. This information may include but not be limited to address, browser type, mobile device information, page visits, emails opened or not opened and other information used to improve our product and service offerings.
3. HOW WE MAY USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
JobFLEX may use the Personal Information in the following ways:
- To engage in transactions. JobFLEX may use Personal Information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order or download.
- To process transactions. JobFLEX may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. JobFLEX may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction.
- To provide support or other services. JobFLEX may use your Personal Information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To select content, improve quality and facilitate use of the Site. JobFLEX may use your Personal Information, including the information gathered as a result of site navigation and electronic protocols and cookies (including third party cookies), to help create and personalize Site content, facilitate your use of the Site (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, keep track of shopping cart additions and preserve order information between sessions), improve Site quality, track marketing campaign responsiveness, and evaluate page response rates.
- To maintain and upgrade a system. Technical staff may require periodic access to Services Data to monitor system performance, test systems and develop and implement upgrades to systems. Any temporary copies of Services Data created as a necessary part of this process are only maintained for time periods relevant to those purposes.
- To address performance and fix issues. On occasion, JobFLEX may develop new versions, patches, updates, and other fixes to its programs and services (such as security patches addressing newly discovered vulnerabilities). In accordance with the terms of your order for services and/or with notice to you, we may access and/or use a copy of your test, development or production environment, including Services Data, to test such new versions, patches, updates and fixes and validate that they work in your environment(s).
4. ACCESS CONTROLS
JobFLEX’s access to Services Data is based on job role and responsibility. Services Data residing in JobFLEX hosted systems is controlled via an Access Control List (“ACL”) mechanism, as well as the use of an account management framework. You control access to Services Data submitted by End Users/Employees; End Users should direct any requests related to their Personal Information to you as you are responsible for processes related to access control, administrative rights and security related to the use of your computer and software systems.
5. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
This Site is not marketed to or intended for use by individuals who cannot legally bind a contract. JobFLEX does not intentionally gather any Personal Information about visitors or customers who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise lack the capacity to enter into an agreement, do not use our Site, services or products. Please ask an adult to establish an account with us instead.
If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by JobFLEX, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from our database.
6. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that JobFLEX has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting JobFLEX at the address below.
7. SECURITY AND BREACH NOTIFICATION
JobFLEX is committed to the security of Services Data, and has in place physical, administrative, and technical measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to that information. JobFLEX security policies cover the management of security for both its internal operations as well as the services. These policies govern all areas of security applicable to services and apply to all JobFLEX employees.
JobFLEX or its third party providers have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personal Information in our customer database. Personal Information provided to JobFLEX is stored in secure facilities with access restricted to authorized personnel only. Although we make good faith efforts to store the Personal Information we collect in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to unauthorized users, we cannot guarantee complete security and transmitting personal information is done at your own risk.
For security reasons, customers shall not and cannot access files from the data center unless they use JobFLEX software and protocols.
JobFLEX’s Support, Consulting and on-demand lines of business have developed detailed statements of security practices that apply to many of their service offerings, which are available for review at your request at email@example.com.
JobFLEX’s security policies and procedures are reviewed by the JobFLEX Board of Directors and Management Team. The management team is responsible for security oversight, compliance and enforcement, and for conducting information security assessments and leading the development of information security policy and strategy.
JobFLEX is also committed to reducing risks of human error, theft, fraud, and misuse of JobFLEX facilities. JobFLEX’s efforts include making personnel aware of security policies and training employees to implement security policies. JobFLEX employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of Services Data. Employees’ obligations include written confidentiality agreements and compliance with company policies concerning protection of confidential information. JobFLEX promptly evaluates and responds to incidents that create suspicions of unauthorized handling of Services Data. JobFLEX IT and Legal staff and advisors are informed of such incidents and, depending on the nature of the activity, defines escalation paths and response teams to address the incidents. If JobFLEX determines that your Services Data has been misappropriated (including by a JobFLEX employee), JobFLEX will promptly report such misappropriation to you.
8. PURCHASE OR SALE OF WEBSITE
9. COMPLIANCE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
JobFLEX has appointed a Security Services Officer. If you believe your Services Data has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy, or if you have further questions related to this policy, please contact the Security Services Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Written inquiries may be addressed to Security Services Officer, 10194 Northland Dr.; Rockford, MI 49341, United States of America.